Tuesday, November 12, 2013


get now  free sample of Aveeno Baby Moisture Lotion form (free stuff 2013) this offer for us only enjoy with this offer for now and wait for more offer

free sample of Aveeno Baby Moisture Lotion

Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients that soothe and help protect your baby's delicate skin in a gentle way. The naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and provides lasting moisture protection with no drying alcohol. It’s hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and won’t clog pores, and best of all it’s formulated to be mild and gentle for daily use on baby’s sensitive skin


I have been using Aveeno products on my sensitive skin for a long time and decided to use it on my baby girl as well. The wash and shampoo seemed to work fine for her but the lotion made her break out immediately in a very bad, red rash all over her body. I stopped using it and tried Johnsons lotion to see if it was in fact the lotion and the rash finally cleared up. I tried a small amount on her leg to see if it would break out in a rash, and a couple hours later there was a dry, red rash on her leg where I had applied the lotion. Not sure what is in the lotion that does not agree with babies' skin, but this is not the first time I have heard about the lotion causing a break out on a young baby's skin directly after use. Aveeno may want to look into more natural ingredients for a lotion labeled for babies.



I really love the Aveeno products that I use on myself and I thought it would be good for my baby as well. The baby wash and shampoo has also been a good product for our baby's bath time. The Daily Moisture Lotion was the problem for my baby's skin. I used it when he was younger and he kept breaking out in a rash that looked like a heat rash and had red sore looking patches in all of his creases. I started using a different lotion that our pediatrician recommended. I wasn't convinced that the rash was connected to the Aveeno lotion, so after not using it for two months, I tried it again last night. During the night, my baby was miserable and this morning I saw that the rash was back. I will not be using the lotion anymore and I would not recommend it for other babies.



get now  free sample of Aveeno Baby Moisture Lotion form (free stuff 2013) this offer for us only enjoy with this offer for now and wait for more offer

0 comments:

Post a Comment